Skip to content

Get Care and Support

17 total views, 1 views today

Medical Care

  • If concerned about Chronic  or Acute Toxicity (poisoning) consult your GP for tests
  • For management of Chronic Toxicity, Exhaustion and sensitivity related illness consult with a doctor trained in Nutrition and Environmental Medicien (NEM) – find a doctor through ACNEM.

Home Care and Support with Activities of Daily Living 

  • Carers Gateway
  • Occupational Therapy Services
  • Public Trustees (bill and money management)

Chronic illness and pain

  • Pain Toolkit
  • Fibroguide
  • Painhealth. (

Chronic and severe fatigue

  • – self managment courses and resourses

Mental Health


Brain Injury

  • Braininjury explanation
  • Synapse
  • Amen Clinics


Print Friendly, PDF & Email